You can withdraw funds to an existing crypto wallet.
Withdrawals in the mobile app are made the same way as on the web platform:
- Go to the 'Wallets' section.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to transfer.
- Select 'Send'.
- After that, select how you'd like to transfer the money: by using a wallet address or QR code.
- Copy your wallet's information and make the transfer. Be sure to carefully check the address you're withdrawing to; we won't be able to return funds withdrawn to an incorrect wallet.
- Each cryptocurrency has a minimum withdrawal amount . If the amount is less than this threshold, the funds won't be credited to your account.
Important! The cryptocurrency being transferred must match the wallet's cryptocurrency. Sending any other currency to this address may result in the loss of your deposit.
Note: When withdrawing funds to Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM) wallets, you must add a memo ID and tag.
If you don't have a crypto wallet, you must first create one. You can do so in any system, such as Blockchain, Coinbase, XCOEX or others. Go to any of these platforms' websites and create a wallet. Once you create your crypto wallet, you'll have a unique address that you can use for deposits and withdrawals.
You can read the instructions for creating a request at the link .