A scammer is an individual who makes fraudulent transactions on the Internet and in other social areas by abusing people's trust. Scammers have excellent knowledge of psychology, so they can easily enter into a trusting relationship with the victim of their criminal endeavour and commit illegal acts. Scammers' actions can be so varied that it is very difficult to give concrete advice on how not to become a victim. However, being cautious would be the most important advice for those who actively use electronic payments and have any financial relationships in virtual spaces.
1) We are being copied and falsified by many scammers. It is impossible to combat this because the groups are open. That is why we advise you, first of all, to be wise and not to send your money to anybody to resolve ANY issue.
2) The group's administrators or the Support team will NEVER be the first to write. The only possible case is when we notify you in the group that we will send you a personal message. This situation may occur while the administrator is talking to you in the group and working to resolve your issue. We do not write to you for any reason with questions such as "How are you? Have you been served? Has your problem been resolved?"
3) Before beginning a conversation with an administrator in a private message, take a screenshot and check in the group that he/she is a real administrator.
4) We DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY under any circumstances. THERE ARE NO ISSUES that require additional money from the client to be deposited into our personal accounts.
4.1) We also do not ask for passwords to clients' personal accounts. The only personal information that may be requested by administrators or the Support team is an e-mail address or account number and a screenshot of the issue.
5) Group administrators and the Support team DO NOT resolve financial issues (withdrawals/deposits, commissions, etc.). We can only explain the issue. In other cases, we will refer your question to the technical support, financial department, etc.
6) There are only four official channels of communication with the Support Team: e-mail, online chat on the official website, the official Telegram Bot (@StormGain_SupportBot; this bot does NOT write first) and the Support Team phone number: +2484671957.
7) If you are still a victim of scammers, we DO NOT refund such transactions and, unfortunately, cannot affect the situation in any way.
How to check that you are communicating with a FAKE administrator on Telegram:
- Look at the nickname carefully. The official nicknames of our company's representatives are listed in all groups. Scammers can create exactly the same nicknames with one different letter from another alphabet (for example, @Vrrrai - the first 5 letters of the English alphabet and a letter of the Ukrainian or French alphabet). There are many ways and variations that are not visible at first glance.
- The best way to check is by looking at profile pictures. All valid StormGain administrators have three avatars, while scammers usually substitute only the last one.
- Our administrator will never write to you: "Good afternoon! Sorry for the delayed answer. Has your question been answered?" We help very quickly and always know if someone doesn't get an answer. These questions are the most common phrases scammers ask.
The official StormGain Feedback form and Telegram channels are listed below:
https://t.me/StormGain - Global
https://t.me/stormgain_esp - Spanish
https://t.me/StormGainTurkish_ - Turkish
Bot-helper - @StormGain_SupportBot
Wishing all of you safety and successful trading!