If you don't receive a text message, there is an alternate method of verifying your phone number: voice calls. You can request a voice call instead of a text message after 90 seconds. For more information, please follow the link.
If you can't accept a voice call and would like to receive a code by text message, we suggest taking the following steps:
1) Make sure that you have the latest software updates installed on your phone and that no apps are interfering or filtering incoming text messages.
2) Restart the device to force it to reconnect to the local cell tower.
3) Re-test message delivery to see if the issue persists.
4) Re-test using the same SIM card with a different handset and vice-versa.
5) If the issue persists after taking Steps 1-4, please contact your mobile operator for further assistance.