Please note that the reason why the platform is functioning incorrectly may be a local issue.
Please follow these recommendations:
- Clear the cache/cookies in your internet browser settings and refresh the platform's page.
- Disable antivirus/firewall and other protection programmes you have installed. After that, refresh the platform's page.
- See how the platform works in an alternative internet browser (for example, Mozilla Firefox).
If the issue persists, please fill in the feedback form and attach a screenshot (or video) with a detailed description of your problem in the attachment.
If you want to help the technicians resolve the issue as soon as possible, please do the following:
- Send a screenshot or recorded video of the issue with a detailed description of the issue, including the current date and time.
- Have you tried accessing the platform in other internet browsers? If so, which ones?
- Go to the page where you're experiencing an issue and press F12 on your keyboard to call the developer console. Go to the Console tab and take a screenshot that includes the error page and the content of the Console tab. After that, go to the Network tab and take a similar screenshot. The screenshots should be attached and submitted via the feedback form.